Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What we're up to...

1. Shawn is in DC with his students this week. That means I'm tired. I have managed to get to school early every day, which is something. I eat dinner standing up and usually holding Adrian. Friday, please get here soon! Shawn, we miss you!
2. Strawberry shortcake with Caroline yesterday!
3. Park with Irene and Natasha today!
4. Thesis deadline (aka a complete, publishable draft of my collections of eight stories - March 21st. Yup. I'm a bit stressed. But it is coming along. I am getting better at self-editing and thinking through my stories. I cannot wait to have it finished, but I cannot imagine getting to that point either. So exciting.
5. End of the third nine weeks at school. Grading, grading, grading.
6. Riley reminded me that we couldn't buy blueberries because they weren't on sale.
7. Adrian started walking around the house with a walker.
8. I am almost two full weeks into Jillian Michael's thirty-day shred. I worked out six days last week, and already five this week. It feels so good to sweat a bit. Usually, my workout involves laundry and dishes. But I need more workouts. I feel better even after just 11 days. Now if only I could have Jillian's body...

1 comment:

Kira said...

it is always so hard when Hubby leaves town. Good luck!!!