Friday, March 11, 2011

Me and My Babies

And a couple of quick stats, a story, and some pictures:

1. At his nine month appointment, Adrian weighed 18.5 pounds and measured 27 inches long. That means he is in the 16th percentile for weight and the 9th percentile for height. Yeah, he's a little guy.

2. Still, the boy has no teeth!

3. In one sitting, he can eat a whole banana and a handful of beans.

4. After I ran into our bed last night (literally), Riley comforted me. She said, "It's okay, Mommy. I have Band-aids for you. Come lay down, and I will read to you." Then she read me the story Go, Dog, Go. She probably had over half of the pages right. It was so exciting to see her think about what was happening on the pages and try to "read."

Enjoy the following pictures. Riley wanted to wear a dress to the park the other day when my mom was visiting. Here are her Marilyn Monroe shots! Oh, and a few from our muffin-baking adventure the other day.











No comments: