Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let the Countdown Commence...

So we've got some news! It looks like Baby Boy Harding will be here in two weeks or less! I am closing in on 36 weeks, but as of an ultrasound today, my fluid level was low and my placenta was looking old. Basically, I've just got to monitor movements for now,drink lots of fluids - and, next Thursday, have another ultrasound. In the meantime, my doctor is putting me on the schedule for sometimes around 37.5 and 38 weeks, so I should have a date tomorrow or early next week! Not gonna lie, the situation has me a little nervous, since it is kind of like what we went through with Riley, but my doctor is not worried at this point, so I am going to try to follow her lead. At the same time, I am so excited to meet our little guy!!

Good thing Shawn and I decided on a name: Adrian Shawn Harding.

1 comment:

Da Costa said...

That's so exciting!!! A little scary, but I'm sure everything will be fine! I'm so excited to meet the little guy!!! :0)