Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!

This past Sunday, Caroline and Irene organized a baby shower/sprinkle for me at Sisters restaurant. Thank you, ladies! What a lovely, lovely (and hot) lunch! I had so much fun hanging out with women I adore and talking about babies!! My mom was able to come down for the shower all the way from Virginia, which made the get-together that much more special! I received beautiful boy clothes and bibs, some awesome books, the bottle rack I have been drooling over (see Skip Hop.com), and great tips about taking care of a newborn boy. A big thank you to everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts. It was great getting the chance to celebrate our baby boy's upcoming arrival with good friends and good food.

2 comments:

Kira said...

pictures!!

Jamie said...

So excited for you! Baby Harding can show up anytime now, right?