Thursday, June 4, 2009

Book Blogs and a shout-out!

So I just discovered a whole new layer of blogging while enjoying lunch and getting ready for a meeting: Book Blogs. I added a new sidebar with a list of a few I browsed and liked. I think it is cool that there is a culture on the Internet so dedicated to reading and reviewing books. For me, as an aspiring writer, it is exciting to see these blogs and consider the interest they are generating. Who knows? Maybe one day they will be reading and reviewing one of my stories....

Oh, and a big shout-out to Lauren in New York! It was awesome to see you at Allie's graduation. I cannot believe so much time has past since we first became friends at Columbia freshman year, and I am glad we have managed to keep in touch. I hope the market and the city are treating you well. You inspire me everyday with your work ethic. Miss you!

1 comment:

Kira said...

LOVE your new picture!!!