Friday, June 12, 2009

Favorites Friday II


Greetings from Sewanee!

To capitalize on my time while Riley is sleeping and I can be getting work done for graduate school, I will keep this post short and sweet. Enjoy!

Favorite restaurant in Sewanne (out of the three there are...):
Crust (an awesome pizza place with cracker-thin crust)!

Favorite things about being at Sewanee:
The breeze, the beauty of the Tennessee mountains, and the serenity on the Domain

Favorite Mario Cart Character:
Yoshi

Favorite Sport to Play:
Basketball (we just started playing some pick-up here, too!)

New Favorite Workout:
Allison's core routine (If you want the details, I can email you! It is fifteen hard, hard minutes, but so worth it!!)

2 comments:

Da Costa said...

Hey woman! Hope your first week was awesome! Miss you tons! Oh, and send me that workout! Me and my flabby abs are desperate! :0)

Bren said...

i respectfully disagree linz, that workout is not worth it at all!! i made in 6 mins i think, haha