Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite Friday: The Beginning

This morning, while I was eating breakfast and blog surfing, I came up with an idea for a weekly feature on my blog: Favorite Friday. Every friday, I am going to feature a few of my favorite things: a song, a movie, a person, an idea, a thought, a moment - something, anything. This way, I can share some of my interests and current passions. Week one, here we go!

Favorite Song:
Matt Nathanson - Come on Get Higher

Favorite Moment of the Day:
Any time Riley runs over to give me a hug.

Favorite Food:
Kettle-cooked chips and calzones

Favorite Story:
The Little Kingdom of J. Franklin Payne

Favorite Thing to do to Relax:
Watch chick flicks with Netflix's watch now feature.

2 comments:

Kira said...

what a good idea, can't wait for next friday!

Jlowryjr said...

I like this.

I think Matt Nathanson is great. He used to come to Provo and do these little concerts 8 or 9 years ago.

Nice banner pic too.