Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorites Friday III

Greetings!

Well, today has been busy: a couple of walks with Riley, lots of reading and writing this morning, a three-hour class, dinner out with Shawn and Riley, a little hanging out with friends, and then my family came into town tonight. Yeah!! That being said, this list will be short...

Favorite new purchase:
A three dollar dress from a thrift store on campus. I am in love with it, and it fits like it was made for me! So exciting!

Favorite candy:
Sour watermelons. My lil sis just brought me a ton of them!! So exciting.

Favorite TV show to watch while doing the circuit:
The Office.

Favorite saying at the moment:
"Hook a sista up!" Thanks for that one, Alli! I know, the rest of you didn't think I had that in me...

Favorite part about being a mom other than Riley:
The fact that I get to re-invent myself as a mom. And for me, that has meant a hair-cut, new jewelry, and three dollar dresses - but more importantly, it means a new self-confidence. Yeah, so my stomach is not quite as toned or as flat as I would like it to be, but I am really happy with myself right now. Trust me, that doesn't happen too often! :) Thanks, Riley!!

1 comment:

Kira said...

don't you love those cheap finds??? They are my favorite!