Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break in Oregon!

I was fortunate enough to spend a wonderful week away with my family at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, Oregon. The resort was beautiful and the surrounding area was even more stunning and exciting. Instead of launching into a crazy long blog post about my entire spring break trip to Oregon with Shawn, Riley, Allison, and CE, I am just going to post a ton of pictures and offer a top ten list. Enjoy!

Top Ten Reasons Why Oregon is the Hottest Spring Break Destination:

10. Taking a cool dip in a freezing cold mountain river.
9. Two words: Dairy Queen (three separate times!)
8. Five hikes in three days. We saw it all: rivers, mountains, buttes, and water falls. So cool.
7. Awesome recreation opportunities like raquetball, volleyball, and horseshoes at the resort.
6. One even better word: CABLE.
5. One other word to make that even better: fireplace.
4. Watching Riley learn how to climb steps and organize refrigerators.
3. Getting to read while sitting on a deck overlooking a river valley.
2. A bike-ride scavenger hunt with ice cream as the prize!
1. Getting to spend a week in a beautiful place with four people I love and adore!














3 comments:

Da Costa said...

Gorgeous pictures! But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of Riley in her brown and white bonnet - so freakin' cute! If I ever get my camera, I'm stealing her for a practice shoot! :0)

Kira said...

too much fun!!

Jlowryjr said...

Great photos.