Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh, Baby! A Shower for Irene!

Yesterday, Lacy, Natasha, and I hosted a baby shower for Irene. The party was a wonderful chance to come together and celebrate Irene and her little one. I am so excited to meet Irene and Walmir's baby. He is going to be one loved and well-dressed little boy! Not to mention, quite the reader with all of the books he has already!

We enjoyed chocolate fondue, chicken sandwhiches, salad, and a five layer cake polka dot cake. Yum!!

All in all, it was great getting to do something nice for Irene. She threw two amazing showers for me last spring, and I am so glad I have the opportunity to do the same for her this year. She is an amazing friend, and, in no time at all, she is going to be an even more amazing mom.

Irene opening presents...

A group picture...
Cutest ever us!! And, seriously, Irene doesn't even look pregnant!
The bookmark favors I made for the shower. I wanted something fun and practical, and I was very happy with how these turned out.




3 comments:

Kira said...

I am crying right now! I love you girls so much! You all look amazing and I miss you so much. Good job on the shower ladies ... you done good!

Jlowryjr said...

Nice work ladies!

Da Costa said...

What can I say Linz? You are simply AMAZING! The shower was awesome, and I'm so, so lucky to have you as a friend. Lots of love to you, girl.