Friday, April 24, 2009

Move over, Stacy and Clinton!

Well, don't move over that far...:) Even though today was a Friday, my new haircut inspired me to sass up my outfit a bit. I have never received so many compliments on my clothes in a day before! It was so exciting for me, especially since I did get a rather late start learning about style and fashion. I know I am not quite ready for the run-way, but at least I am comfortable now putting on an outfit, accessorizing, and feeling confident and good about my clothes when I walk out the door. Such a self-confidence boost, too.

Here are some pictures of my look. Let me know what you think!

Oh, and a big thank you to my fashion icons: Irene (who looks so adorable pregnant!), Claire (who works with color like its nobody's business, Alli (who lived in NYC for long enough to learn a few things, and of course, Stacy and Clinton (from TLC's What Not to Wear). And I almost forgot, my girls from One Tree Hill (Peyton, Brooke, and Hailey)!

Here's the outfit.

Not the most flattering picture, but it was the best I could do with the self-timer while Riley finished eating dinner.

1 comment:

Kira said...

congratulations!