Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Tree Hill Heaven


Shamelessly, I have to admit my latest obsession: One Tree Hill. Thanks to Claire, I am now completely in love with Lucas, Blaire, Peyton, Nathan, Haley, Skills, and little Jamie Lucas Scott. Seriously, it is a great show! Here's the best part: I can watch the whole thing online. There is this site, http://www.watchonetreehillonline.com/, and you can watch every episode from every season. Now, there is one catch. You can only watch 72 minutes in a row, and then you have to take a break for 54 minutes. Kind of crazy and random, but it gives me a break to do other things around the house.


If you get a chance, check it out. Hours of enjoyment!

1 comment:

Da Costa said...

You crack me up! This is why I have yet to click on the site. I'm pretty sure I would become obsessed too! And I cannot afford another obsession! Maybe after report cards are in! :0)