Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laryn came to visit!!

Yesterday, my best friend from high school, who now lives in Buffalo, New York, drove from Orlando to Gainesville to visit Riley, Shawn, and me. It was awesome for her to meet Riley and for us to hang out. It has been two years since we have seen each other, so it was great just to be able to chat and catch up in person.


We had so much fun together, too! With Riley, we went to Moe's for lunch, Oak Hall to drop off food for Shawn, the mall to do some walking and buy some shoes for Riley, and then just spent the afternoon hanging out at the house. We played some Mario Cart and compared pictures of our trips to Hawaii. All in all, it was such a wonderful day!

Laryn, I cannot thank you enough for coming to visit! I miss you so much, and I cannot wait to travel up north to see your new place this summer and be in your wedding!


How do we go from being high school students driving around town to women with husbands and baby girls and homes? Crazy. Just crazy.

Riley was just too fast for us in this picture. She zoomed in front of Laryn before I could snap the picture!

1 comment:

Kira said...

I think about that all the time!!! When did I grow up and become a mom???