Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010 in Photos and Bullet Points...

1. FAYGO!!!
2. Meeting baby Emma and hanging out with Paul and Jamie. We love you guys! Mmmm...roasted red pepper sauce and tosquitoes!!
3. Adrian's Baptism.
4. Games Galore: Settlers of Catan, Name Game, Scrabble Flash, Dora Memory, UNO, Balderdash, and more, I'm sure...
5. Hot water dispenser (a feature in my parents' newly renovated kitchen. Love it!).
6. Date night! And this year, we invited Bren and Libby to join Alli, CE, Shawn, and I. Welcome to adult swim, Kiddos! :)
7. Adrian starting to crawl!
8. Playing in the snow with Riley.
9. Primanti's Bros with Uncle Rob and Aunt Judy.
10. Eat n' Park with the Fords.
11. NINJA WARRIOR!!
12. Sleeping in until 7:30...Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
13. Children's museum with Riley and Adrian and the fam.
14. Girls' Day: tea plus shopping with Mom, Claire, and Alli. So much fun!!
15. Pedis with Allison and Claire.
16. Dinner discussion: what's the biggest problem in the world today. Bren's answer: hiphop, grinding, and not enough covered bridges. Best answer ever!
17. Grandpa's prime rib and ribs...yum!
18. CHRISTMAS!! I love how our family celebrates the holiday. All of us together all day...lots of laughs and thoughtful gifts and more laughs and snacks and sometimes a nap...:)
19. Coffee and breakfast runs to Panera! And a walk, too.
20. Puzzle-mania!
21. INSANITY! We go, girls!!
22. Potty-training 101: go, go, Grandpa and the money jar!
23. Gingerbread house-making with Riley and Alli...and the collapse of the gingerbread house ten minutes later.
24. Riley = coloring and paper-cutting frenzy!
25. I am so thankful for such a wonderful holiday and two weeks with friends and family. A big thanks to Mom and Dad for ushering in the Christmas spirit every year and keeping the magic of Christmas alive for all of us.

Oh, and of course, a Christmas recap wouldn't be complete without a big shout-out to my husband. Shawn drove all but 5 hours of our entire trip from FL to PA and back. Oh, and did I mention he splurged big-time and surprised me with a spa gift certificate for my stocking gift? Yeah, he blew the 20 dollar budget we had set. Best hubby ever! Our first Christmas with two kids. Craziness. And I love it. Every crazy, wonderful moment.


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

No comments: