Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Awesome Visit!

This past weekend, my dad came down to visit and lend a hand while Shawn was away with his cross country team (2nd place at State!! Wahoo!!). We had an awesome time! Saturday was packed with gymnastics, breakfast at Panera, furniture shopping (for my dad), Christmas pictures outside, a trip to the park, some cleaning, and lots of writing and editing. Today was full of Christmas decorations and outdoor work, a cross country team party, playtime outside, some errands, and a yummy chipped ham and cheese lunch (among other things...). My dad is awesome with Riley and Adrian, and it was so wonderful to spend time together this weekend. Thanks for all of your help, Daddio, inside and outside the house. Especially with the microwave! I am so glad you were able to come down to see us. It meant so much to me! We love you!!






1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, Adrian is getting so big! And so much hair! Love seeing the pics of everyone. :)