Friday, February 20, 2009

Riley is Walking!!

I do not have any pictures to post quite yet, but I could not wait to post about Riley's latest feat. She is officially walking now! Last night, she suddenly seemed to decide that crawling was not good enough, so anywhere she went, she was on two feet. She would appear in the doorway all smiles and just plod around. Yes, she did fall back on her bum a bit and hold onto the walls for some support, but for the most part, she was on her own, walking from room to room. I cannot believe in ten and a half short months, she has gone from being a wee little thing that sleeps and eats to a walking, smiling little girl. Where has the time gone?

I will try to post some pictures and maybe a video tonight. :)

1 comment:

Irene Da Costa said...

Yeah for Riley! She's so cute and I can't believe she's walking already! She'll definitely be an independant woman! :0)