Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Fresh, New Fall

Here's the quick run-down:

Shawn: started teaching and coaching last week. He's also back to bowling, too.

Riley: started preschool last week and gymnastics again. Loves gymnastics, not such a fan of preschool yet. Her favorite part of the day is when we come pick her up! This week is better than last, so there is hope... Otherwise, she is awesome - talking more and more, helping out with her brother, and just being really cute.

Adrian: rolling over, just about sleeping through the night, enjoying time with Mommy during the day for one more week! What can I say? It has been great being home for some one on one time with my little man. I feel so much closer to him now! He is such a smiley, sweet baby, and now he is getting so big!

Me: last week of maternity leave, then back to school full time and thesis work. Really, my two weeks of maternity leave have been awesome for Adrian and I. And, I am looking forward to seeing my students and teaching again. Writing for my thesis is going well so far. My first deadline is at the end of the month! Wahoo! Oh, and I have still been rocking Insanity (just four days a week)! Let's see how long that lasts!

Okay, that's all for now! Enjoy the new pictures!!




No comments: