Friday, July 16, 2010

Seven weeks and counting...

Seven weeks is unbelievable. In seven weeks, my baby boy has become an infant. In seven weeks, my little girl has become capable of dissertating and monologuing on just about anything. In seven weeks, we have journeyed to Sewanee for our final summer and have arrived almost at the end. A week from now, my last paper will be turned in, our packing will be almost complete, and I will be at once full of Sewanee's energy and magic and sad, so sad, to leave. For now, I will cling to what I have a week left to enjoy: my School of Letters friends, the Domain, Stirlings coffee, Shenanigan's porch, Lake Cheston, and all the places in between.

Okay, enough early morning sappy reflections while I wait for Adrian to wake up...enjoy the following pictures of Riley's wall of art, her bucket-head, and our rapidly-growing baby boy...



1 comment:

Da Costa said...

Lindz! I can't believe how big he is! And the hair is just adorable!!! Have fun during your last week! Can't wait to see you when you guys finally get back to G-ville! Oh, and I just read an awesome book you should check out: The Book Thief. So good!!! Miss ya!