Sunday, August 23, 2009

Caroline's Wedding!

What a beautiful and fun weekend!

Caroline married DeWayne this weekend, and I was honored to be in the bridal party. Friday and Saturday were filled with wedding festivities, including hitting the Salon for manis and pedis, lunch at the Ivy house, the rehearsal, Olive Garden for rehearsal dinner, hair and make-up at the Payne home before the wedding, the wedding itself, and a reception afterwards at Plantation Hall in Haile. Caroline looked beautiful, and the day went incredibly smoothly. Lots of great food, great guests, great music, beautiful flowers, sweet moments, and stunning photos. I definitely felt like a princess with my nails, hair, and make-up done. Thanks, Caroline! Oh, and I wore five-inch heels. Hey, what can I say? They made my legs look good!

Enjoy the pictures!
At the Salon...
My sweets at the wedding...
The bridesmaids. What a great group of girls! And so beautiful.
A close-up of our beauty.
Barbie would be jealous of our nails...
...And our toes and shoes!
So colorful!
The beautiful bride and I after hair and make-up.
My hair from the side.
From the back. I look like I have a ton of hair!
At the rehearsal.
Lunch at the Ivy house with all the women: friends and family.
Look, you can't even tell I am missing three toe nails!

1 comment:

Alli and CE said...

Wow! Your hair looks amazing!! and so does your makeup, but I gotta say nice black eye man