Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Published!!

Great news! Last week, the editor for Wanderings Magazine emailed me to inform me that he wanted to publish my story in his magazine. So exciting! So after sending back the publishing agreement and a proof copy, the story is now posted online. You can check it out here:

http://www.wanderingsmag.com/fiction.html

Also, feel free to leave a comment, too. I like getting feedback on my writing!

So on my quest to become a published author, this is definitely a good sign!

Enjoy!

PS This is a story I wrote for my graduate creative writing workshop two summers ago.

2 comments:

Da Costa said...

Woman! You are AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! heading over to the site to read it right now. :0)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I read your story and thought it was wonderful. Keep up the great work!