Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dr. Alli returns to Florida!

Last Friday, I drove up to Atlanta to spend the night with Alli while she was interviewing for residency at Emory. Then, we drove back down to Gainesville to hang out over the weekend before Alli had to interview at UF on Monday. It was awesome seeing Alli and hanging out with her. I totally owe her one, too, because she got me through my first ever 20-mile training run! I never could have done it without you, Maestro. It was tough, but we survived.

When we were not running, we played Wii and Upwards, hung out with Riley, and chatted. The weekend was over way too fast, and I miss her so much already. I feel better just knowing she is in town, even if we are not hanging out at the moment. With her close by, I feel complete, whole. Thanks, Alli, for that feeling and leaving NYC to visit us for the weekend.

Riley chilling in the grass before Alli had to leave.
Me and my twin sister!

Aunt Alli and Baby Riley! Too cute!!

Oh, and I had to show-off the cake Shawn got me for my birthday. It was a beautiful and delicious cookie cake! Yum! Thanks, hun!!





1 comment:

Kira said...

how fun that you get to see eachother that often! Wow ... Riley sure is BIG!!!