Thursday, July 3, 2008

More family fun in Sewanee...

Families are like peanut butter...rich and creamy or full of nuts - one spoonful is never, ever enough!
These last couple of days with the whole family visiting us on the Domain have been filled with laughs, hikes, walks, great food, and even better times. I am going to miss them all so much when they leave Shawn, Riley, and I here after this weekend. Our time together continually reminds me how amazingly blessed I am to have such a supportive, loving, and fun family. Thanks for all of the many memories - from laughing like crazy playing catch phrase to hiking to Bridal Veil Falls with the girls to enjoying a lunch buffet at Crust with the whole gang. I love you all so much. Thank you for spending your vacation with us this summer. I miss you already!
















1 comment:

Da Costa said...

Great pics! Riley is so cute! Oh and thanks for calling me on my b-day! You guys are so awesome! (I couldn't call back because my phone was dead) Miss you tons! Oh, just finished Ender and really liked it! Give Riley a kiss for me!