Thursday, July 10, 2008

Into the Woods...

With my amazing brother, Shawn , Riley, and I hiked part of the Fiery Gizzard trail. Brendan was eager to climb and jump and swim in the woods, and I am always up for strapping on Riley and hitting the trail. Shawn and Brendan got to be little dare-devils while Riley and I hung out and took pictures. It was great being able to spend some quality time with just Brendan, as I miss him so much when we are apart. He is a terrific brother, and I am so blessed and fortunate to have him in my life. You rock, Brendino!

Brendan getting ready to jump...no, not really...:)

Brendan and Shawn out on a limb...literally!

Brendan in the plunge pool waving hi!

The splash Brendan made when jumping off the falls, twelve feet up!


2 comments:

Lacy said...

I wanted to know if Shawn wanted in on our fantasy football league. Walmir, Justin, Chris King and I are in it.
Have him e-mail me at joe lowry jr at hotmail dot com (no spaces) with his e-mail address.
Looks like you're having fun!

Lacy said...

That was Joe by the way