Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What We Are Looking Forward To...

Now that Riley is with us and summer is almost here, we are starting to get ready for a couple of exciting events.

Shawn, Riley, and I will be heading to Sewanee University for six weeks this summer as I continue my MFA in Creative Writing in Sewanee's School of Letters. We will be staying in a two-bedroom apartment and enjoying life on the Domain when not in class, changing diapers, or catching up on sleep.

Then, in August, my twin sister is getting married! The big day is August 16, and I cannot wait to see Allison walk down the isle to join Charles Bechtel and become husband and wife. Charles is a great guy, and I could not be happier for the two of them. Alli is going to be a beautiful bride, and I am honored to be her Matron of Honor. Ironically, Allison met Charles at Camp Kon-O-Kwee, the same place I met Shawn. Who knew a summer camp could be so good at match-making??

No comments: