Monday, April 4, 2011

First, an explanation and pictures...



Instead of one massive post about our adventures in Colorado, I'm going to tackle our trip in mini-series form. I'll start with pictures here, and then I will post about different aspects of the trip. Get ready for posts on Settlers of Catan, D&D, skiing with a toddler, and more! I'm excited to break it down. Hopefully, I will get through everything in time for Riley's third birthday, which is coming up on Thursday!

I will say we had a great time!! Riley and Adrian matured so much after a week of hanging out with older kids, and we all had a blast. Clay and Krista, thank you for everything! Connor and Amara, thanks for being so entertaining and helpful and cute! We miss you all already.































2 comments:

Jamie said...

Beautiful pics! And I can't wait for the post about skiing, because I see not only a toddler, but a baby boy in that ski lift with you guys! Amazed and awed that you tried that!

Kira said...

seriously beautiful pictures Lindsey! I know I don' always comment, but I love your blog and can't believe how big your kids are getting.