Saturday, March 20, 2010

My AWESOME Husband...

I am married to a wonderful man. It's as simple as that. But sometimes, I find myself even more amazed with him than I am on a daily basis. This past week, he earned two honors, and I couldn't be more proud of him!

1. First and foremost, he was inducted into Thiel College's Athletic Hall of Fame. He is the youngest member of an esteemed group of athletes. Now, ten years after he graduated, Shawn still holds seven school records for cross country and track and field. I always knew Shawn was fast (I mean, he ran a 4 minute mile three separate times!), but I cannot believe how many races he won and how many records he holds!

2. Then, today we went to a District tournament for bowling for Shawn after he placed second in the area tournament. Even though he had a rough day on the lanes, I am still so proud of his 200+ average and earning the chance to compete at this higher level!

Go, Shawn!! We are so excited for your accomplishments! Way to go!



No comments: