Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Do!

After three long months, I finally treated myself to a haircut yesterday. I went to the same woman who did my hair for Caroline's wedding. She is amazing!

Now, my hair feels amazing, and I have to admit, when my hair looks good, I feel better about myself. I guess a splurge every now and then is worth it for a self-confidence boost. And I needed it now, with the school year starting and the baby thing not starting. . . . Anyways, I love my hair, and I just wanted to share!



2 comments:

Irene Da Costa said...

Love the hair, Linz! It looks awesome! How weird to see those pics from my classroom! *tear* :0)
Oh, and a big thumbs up for the outfit too! :0)

Carolina (@braziliancakes) said...

I love the hair! And the channeling of Krissie picture. :)

ps - I'm sorry I haven't been reading, I just caught up, sorta. I also realized my reader wasn't updating you properly but that has been remedied.